For purposes of transparency you should be aware of the following, taking account of the fact that we are operating commercially.
- Many of the clickable links on the site take you off our site onto to those of third party accommodation providers and booking agencies covering hotels, bed and breakfast establishments and self-catering holiday cottages.
- We do not ourselves from this website sell any products or services to customers. All contracts entered into as a result of the use of the site will be solely between the third party supplier and customer concerned.
- If you buy anything or book accommodation after following a link from this site we will in most cases receive a commission (see below).
- Our descriptions of products and services are to the very best of our ability written so as to give accurate information. We do not knowingly mislead or exaggerate and seek to operate ethically in all respects.
- We believe our information to be reliable. However, we offer no guarantees, warranties or assurances as to risks or benefits or any kind.
- You need to apply your own due diligence in making any purchasing decisions. We cannot know the background or circumstances of any purchases which are made nor the manner in which advice, information, products or services may be used.
Our income comes in a variety of ways. In some cases we receive a small payment (usually only pence) when you click through to the affiliated site, simply for making the introduction. This applies, for example, to advertisements supplied by Google. In most cases, however, we are paid a percentage commission (often in the region of 5%) only when you actually book accommodation or make a purchase.
We hope you find the site useful and look forward to introducing you to the accommodation for your Lake District holiday.